HISTORICAL | RESTORING THE CHIMNEY WITHOUT ALTERING ORIGINAL EXTERIOR
– Restoring your chimney functionality and safety without costly rebuilds.
– Preserves original appearance of older homes, landmark buildings and hotels.
– Prevent the further deterioration of masonry materials.
– Lifetime material warranty.
– Stabilize the structural integrity of masonry chimneys.
RESTORING HISTORICAL CHIMNEY FUNCTIONALITY WITHOUT DOWNSIZING FLUE
– Other alternatives will reduce the original draw capabilities.
– Other alternatives will do nothing to improve the structural integrity of the chimney.
“We explored a number of options for treating chimneys and settled on Thermocrete for many reasons.
One of real importance to us is the fact that the application does not change the size of the flue and hence the performance of the fireplaces is unchanged. The materials adhere to both more modern bricks and the original softer smaller kiln fire bricks so common in the 18th century.
Further, we see little to no change or deterioration to the material over the years after application. NRF has been using the process and product for about eight years.”
Robert P. Foley Director of Preservation Newport Restoration Foundation
“The chimney flue restoration was professionally done. Rocky Mountain Chimney Solutions worked well with difficult project parameters such as scheduling, boom truck scheduling, building access and historical preservation concerns.”