Thermocrete is a premium, durable ceramic liner for use in the repair, restoration and energy conversion of chimneys and chimney flues.
Thermocrete seals holes and cracks, increases efficiency, and strengthens the chimney. This ceramic liner makes it easy to retrofit chimneys for conversion to natural gas.
Installation is quick, cost effective and environmentally friendly. And unlike traditional fuel conversion methods, this type of sealant requires no major construction and does not reduce the diameter of the flue.
Thermocrete | Benefits of Choosing a Ceramic Flue Liner Over a Steel Liner
- Minimal intrusion for residents/tenants
- Quick installation time
- Environmental compliance
- Resistance to corrosion from elements
- Minimal downsizing of the flue dimensions
- Ceramics will not corrode like stainless steel
- Impervious to acids, sulfurous emissions, chlorides and creosote
- Lifetime warranty
Affordable and easy to install, our sealant has been the top choice by many commercial builders.
Types of Buildings:
- Apartment buildings
- Office buildings
- Power plants
- 225 feet in height
- 4 feet X 4 feet square flue size
- 5 feet diameters
- Suitable for any type of commercial applications build of brick and mortar or clay liners.
- Listed with Warnock Hersey in 1999 and relisted in 2012 by guardian Test Labs per ULC-S635.